Zintendo
Welcome to Zintendo, the forum that talks about Mario, Link, Kirby and Pokemon! Join in today!

-MarioX and staff
Zintendo
Welcome to Zintendo, the forum that talks about Mario, Link, Kirby and Pokemon! Join in today!

-MarioX and staff
Zintendo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zintendo

Happy Summer!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newsletter№2
Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:56 am by Always§Smiles™

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:26 am by Magazine166

» super mario galaxy 1 and 2!
Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:44 pm by Drybones333

» Records?
Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:41 pm by Drybones333

» Super Mario Bros
Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:42 pm by kingb96

» PikaPuff
Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:24 pm by Sammy911

» Requests for Shops
Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:18 pm by kingb96

» E3 News: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:12 pm by kingb96

» PKMN Avi Change Shop
Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:59 pm by kingb96

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magazine166
Administrator
Administrator
Magazine166

Zintendo Coins : 190

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories   Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:45 am

I'll post my story first.

Yesterday, I was playing Brawl online with a couple of friends. They were extremely good, even though the Wifi sucked. While playing it, I keep on placing 2nd in the 3 rounds. At the last round, we had a sudden death. I lost to the Sudden Death, but it kept me in second. After the fourth round, they were disconnected. It was a couple of good games, but it was lasting fun.

Write your own Brawl stories here!
Back to top Go down
https://zintendo.forumotion.net
ZBot
Administrator
Administrator

Zintendo Coins : 22

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories   Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:01 am

Playing with Mag on Wifi on brawl. I picked Pikachu and he picked Lucas. For the first 30 seconds, I was winning. Then the next second, he started beating the crude out of me and defeated me using PK Starstorm(Lucas and Ness Final Smash). This was the score:

ZBot Mag
Wins: 1 Wins: 4
Loss: 5 Loss: 1

It was a good game, but, I felt really upset that I lost.

Back to top Go down
ToadforLife
Administrator
Administrator
ToadforLife

Zintendo Coins : 92

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories   Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:09 am

Started playing Brawl on wifi with my friends. One choose Wolf, another one choose Lucario, and my last friend choose Pikachu. I choose Ness because I was a good player with him.

Anyway, continue on.

When 5 seconds was left, I destroy most of the players, and won. I couldn't believe I won. After a few games, I had to go to school.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories   Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Stories
Page 1 of 1